People NEED vacations!


Sorry for the delay.... got back from Vegas Monday afternoon, and it's been a whirlwind! Had some friends over last night... good times! (Lots o' vino!)

Vegas... fun! I tell you, with the current economy..... Vegas is still BOOMING! There were people everywhere! We stayed at the Planet Hollywood, and it was packed.

I asked the front desk agent if business was slowing, and she said no. So just as I thought... even though times are tough for everyone, we will ALWAYS find a way to travel.

Now it's not that we want a vacation... we NEED a vacation!

You can read travel tips and advice on my travel blog http://worldtravelista.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Sebastián Puig said...

Love your personal blog and your style of living! Regards from Spain.

ADuu said...

GREAT BLOG!I LOVE IT!KEEP UP!