One desert to another..

Pretty excited! We're off to Vegas this morning - wahoo!

Guess that's another perk of working for yourself... you can set your own hours! AND, I rarely have to set my alarm anyone. I'm naturally a morning person, so I wake up early anyways.

But Vegas.. ahhh! So excited... We are going out for just some fun today and pretty much Friday, but we have a workshop Saturday and Sunday for our Travel Business. To learn more about the industry, the company.... basically just hang out with about 1,000 of our friends at Mandalay Bay. SOOO excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be hot in Vegas this time of year, so stay nice a cool by the pool.

HawgWyld said...

Just had to respond to the title of your blog.

When I was 16-years-old, my family took a trip to Arizona. We heard that "it's a dry heat" line constantly. Since I'm from hot, humid Arkansas, I believed it.

I found out that August in Arizona is no picnic. If the temperature outside corresponds to a setting on my oven, that's hot and I don't care how dry it is.

The Natural State Hawg