Live Your Dreams!

So true... this quote is so true! We all are presented with obstacles, challenges, and risks. Do you move forward or do you allow your obstacles to keep you from moving forward towards your dreams?

If so, don't do that anymore!

Life is meant to be lived! Carpe diem!

Yes, I still have credit card debt... but I know that I WILL overcome it someday! I am NOT letting my debt define me. I define me.

We only live on earth for such a short, short time. Why not live? Go out there and explore this wonderful world that we live in. Live with no regrets!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

&&& live life to its fullest.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

So true. The last paragraph says it all.

Anonymous said...

Exactly what my dream is, to someday catch the trade winds in my sails. I have sailed but only twice. I am an explorer at heart.
Peace,
staticbrain.com

Sebastián Puig said...

Simply true!

TOMAS said...

Thank you for the wonderful post. I was just renewed by your words. What a wonderful quote.I will rewrite it on all my walls!
Meeting with you was like taking a sip of fresh air. Thank you once again. I hope you will sense something alike if you will look at my pictures. You will have a good time on my online picture gallery at http://www.artmajeur.com/colourrain/ and we will meet once again on my blogs.
Thanks once again.

Greg said...

Wonderful post!!

Lydia said...

Hi there!
Thanks so much for adding me as a friend over at blogcatalog! Having just read a few of your posts I can tell that I'm really going to enjoy regular visits. (p.s. I needed this particular post today.) (p.s.s. I LOVE the title of your blog. I was raised in Reno, NV, and that's what we always said about the heat!)

Carole DeJarnatt said...

I totally agree!

Daisy Soap Girl said...

I agree completely. I'm a Bohemian at heart. I have all these hobbies that I have pursued over the years and some projects that I've never finished. They were exactly what I wanted to do at the time. Now my friends are saying that I'm interesting to be around.