Happy First Day of Fall 2008!

Ahh.... the first day of Fall! Love this time of year....but I appreciate it alot more back in my homestate of Minnesota. I just love the crunching of the leaves, the cool in the air... hot apple cider, and knowing that I have to enjoy every last minute before Ol' Man Winter creeps back.

In Arizona I appreciate it too, because it's about 20 degrees cooler, ha! But it's a great time for football, catching up with friends, and getting re-energized! I've heard that the fall is a very productive time of year.

So here's to being productive on a day when the day is as long as the night!

3 comments:

Donnie said...

Wow, when do start writing this again. I haven't checked in a couple of weeks or so. Last time I read you were thinking of going back to Mn. Nice to read your blog again.

Amit Chopra said...

great, i like this season too, cause it drops old leaves and gives place to new leaves.
say change is nature

Anonymous said...

Great post... simplicity with ease of style... Fall is my favorite of all the seasons...

Brgds,

Ruthie